Our Chiropractic Services
Built on Honesty and Results
Dr. Matt Osborne of Osborne Chiropractic Clinic is very successful at treating your worst pain, from chronic neck and back pain, to headaches, joint and extremity pain, ongoing tingling, and fibromyalgia.
We Empower Our Patients
We choose to educate our patients about the cause of disease as well as the treatment necessary to restore health through proper spinal function. Educated patients provide a strong foundation for a successful doctor/patient relationship. The atmosphere is then optimum for healing to occur.
Immediate care directed toward pain relief and patient recovery.
- Whiplash Disorders, Sprain/Strain Injuries
- Pinched nerves
- Acute and chronic low back pain
- Neck pain
- Disc injuries, Herniated discs
- Arthritis pain
- Migraine and tension headaches
- Jaw pain/Temporomandibular dysfunction and clicking
Sports Injuries & Conditions
- Knee injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Wrist injuries/Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Ankle injuries
Individually focused treatment and rehabilitation programs for the correction of chronic conditions to include:
- Subluxation degeneration
- Chronic arthritic pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Loss of spinal curvature
- Chronic whiplash
Wellness & Supportive Care
- Improvement and maintenance of nervous system function through prevention and management of spinal subluxation.
- Supportive care focused on maintenance of spinal function and chronic pain management for permanent spinal degenerative disorders.
- Public education lectures are also available for civic groups and businesses designed to prevent spinal injury and promote healthy lifestyles.
On-Site Services Offered
- Dry Needling
- Spinal decompression
- Chiropractic Spinal Adjustments (Also known as Spinal Manipulation)
- Extremity Joint Adjustments
- Complete Orthopedic and Neurologic Examination
- Digital Diagnostic X-Rays and Interpretation
- Flexion Distraction Disc Management Techniques.
- Physiotherapy Modalities including TENS, Ultrasound, Electric Stimulation, Interferential
- Therapy and Exercise Rehabilitation.
- Dietary and nutritional counseling services
- Multiple Supports available inclusive of, but not limited to, Cervical Pillows, Shoe Insert Orthotics, Braces, and BioFreeze
Off-Site Services Offered
We have developed unique relationships with other area providers to offer offsite services including:
- CT Scan
- Acupuncture services available
- Bone Scans
- Bone Density Evaluations
- Complete laboratory Services
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Electrodiagnostic studies to include EMGINCV
- Fitness Training
- NC Licensed Massage Therapy Referral Network
Complete Auto Injury Care
- No payment expected until final settlement
- Cooperative relationships with insurance adjusters and attorneys
- Impairment and disability ratings
What to Expect Your First Visit
Your first visit will likely consist of a full and detailed case history, complete examination, orthopedic and neurologic tests, X-Rays (if clinically necessary), and filling out a small amount of paperwork. After the doctor reviews and correlates all relevant facts about your specific condition, he will inform you of the nature of your specific condition in what is called the “Report of Findings”.