Dr. Matthew Logan Gill
About Dr. Gill
Dr. Matthew Logan Gill is a Chiropractic Physician who is a native of the Wake Forest-Rolesville community. Dr. Gill obtained his Bachelor of Science in Biology from High Point University and went on to obtain his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport Iowa. He graduated with honors from each institution, earning Summa Cum Laude and Magna Cum Laude, respectively.
Dr. Gill is well versed in therapies designed to treat your individual condition with a treatment plan that is catered to your specific needs. It is his mission to alleviate unnecessary pain and suffering without the use of drugs or surgery. Dr. Gill also understands the importance of traditional medical intervention and refers to the most appropriate practitioners when indicated.
Dr. Gill considers the role of joint motion, muscle, connective tissue, and the nervous system as it relates to musculoskeletal conditions and pain. More often than not, it is a combination of all four that lead to pain and disorder.
Dr. Gill offers a wide variety of therapies and treatment options. See below for more information.
- Spinal: Neck, mid back, low back, pelvis
- Extremities: TMJ, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle, foot
- Dry needling
- Trigger point dry needling
- Fascial restriction dry needling
- Site of pain dry needling
- Scar work
- Myofascial release / pin and stretch
- Trigger point therapy
- Kinesio taping
- Percussion massage therapy device (Hypervolt)
- Strengthening exercises
- Mobility and Stability exercises
- Ergonomic and postural assessment
- Spinal Decompression
- Electrical Stimulation
- Mechanical traction
- Heat / Ice
- Neck and Back Pain
- Headaches / Migraines
- Bulging / herniated disc
- “Pinched nerve” aka radiculopathy / radiating pain
- Numbness and tingling
- TMJ disorders (jaw pain / clicking)
- Extremity disorders
- Plantar Fasciitis, foot and ankle pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis/tendonosis, golfers and tennis elbow, rotator cuff conditions